We've got all the answers...and if we don't, contact us!
ADA recognized services animals (Guide Dogs and Mini-horses) are welcome at the Convention Center provided they are leashed or under similar control as appropriate. The owner must take full responsibility of their animal.
Our venue is ADA compliant and offers the following for our guests:
- Handicapped Parking
- Sidewalk ramps
- Automatic doors on both levels
- Accessible restrooms and elevators
- Wheelchairs: Offered free at Guest Services with valid ID. Limited number available.
The Spectra Venue Management Team at the St. Charles Convention Center is committed to promoting environmental responsibility and sustainability. Our goal is to offer outstanding quality of service and mitigate impact on the natural environment. To do so, we:
- Program escalators, HVAC, and lights based on clients’ schedules.
- Utilize motion sensor lights, sinks and toilets to reduce energy waste
- Offer five gallon water coolers in every meeting room to reduce bottled water consumption
- Employ a single-stream recycling program and back of house composting program
- Use low energy lighting when skylights and ambient lighting aren’t sufficient
- Use mostly environmentally friendly cleaning agents and materials
- Provide paperless billing, online exhibitor services ordering, recycle bins in meeting rooms, and dry erase boards (in lieu of flip charts) to conserve paper
- Use water pitchers and glassware for our “conference package” to eliminate use of plastic bottles
- Have locally produced, organic food menu options are available
Let’s start planning!
- Complete our “Request for Proposal” form and a sales manager will respond during normal business hours.
- Call us at 636.669.3000 Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to be connected with a sales manager.
- Audio Visual, Telecom, Food & Beverage, Security, Marketing, Decorating, and a plethora of Exhibitor Services.
For more information on Exhibitor Services, check out our online ordering.
The St. Charles Convention Center now offers complimentary wifi throughout the facility. Log into our Guest Network to check email, sent a text or make a phone call.
Visit our Guest Services desk on the lower level to purchase an upgraded speed. Activities that may require ungraded speeds include uploading/downloading files, streaming services and VPN.
Food & beverage samples are allowed in portions no greater than 2 oz. in size and should be distributed by the exposition, sponsoring organization, or exhibitors. The samples must be manufactured, processed, or distributed by the exhibiting firm. Sampling of alcoholic beverages requires special arrangements and authorization from the facility. Please contact the Food & Beverage Department at (636) 669-3015 for guidelines.
Food & Beverage
The St. Charles Convention Center is the exclusive in-house food & beverage provider. Click here for more information about the venue’s customized catering.
Outside food & beverage is prohibited. The St. Charles Convention Center is the exclusive in-house food & beverage provider.
Yes, there are food outlets that are on-site, but the nature of the event you attend dictates whether food outlets will be open. Food outlets are open and available during all public consumer shows. To confirm what outlets are open during your visit, please call 636.669.3000.
The St. Charles Convention Center has 1,200 complimentary parking spaces available for our guests.
If you plan to stay in your motorhome or oversized vehicle overnight, you can reserve space at Sundermeier RV Park. For parking only, Parking Lot D can be utilized overnight for oversized vehicles or motorhomes as space allows.
One Convention Center Plaza, Saint Charles, Missouri 63303
Lambert St. Louis International Airport is approximately 15 minutes east of the St. Charles Convention Center. The Convention Center does not provide transportation to and from the airport.
St. Charles has a free trolley that runs March 15th through December 31st. Add the trolley app (available on Google Play and Apple Store) to know when and where the trolley will be available to pick you up!