Experience the charm and beauty of a city that has been welcoming visitors since 1769. Take a "scroll" for more information on places to stay, food & drink options, things to do and accessibility.
Discover St. Charles
Places to Stay
- Located in historic St. Charles, 20 miles from downtown St. Louis
- Connected to the St. Charles Convention Center
- Free made-to-order breakfast, refreshments at Evening Reception*
- Cyprus Grille restaurant featuring contemporary dining
- 154,000 sq. ft. meeting/banquet area and small meeting space available
Food & Drink
Grandma's Cookies in downtown St. Charles Missouri started out as a small business, in a small kitchen, within a small community, and today has become known throughout the world with visitors coming from all over the globe each year.
Things to Do
St. Charles Parks & Recreation
The St. Charles County Parks and Recreation Department offers unique parks, diverse facilities and a broad range of programs and special events for all ages to enjoy, in addition to features that enhance the region's historical and natural environmental heritage.
The St. Charles Convention Center takes pride in its ADA compliance. We offer:
- Handicapped Parking
- Sidewalk Ramps
- Automatic Doors on Both Levels
- Accessible Restrooms and Elevators
- No cost
- Pick-up at Guest Services (first floor, north of exhibit hall) with valid ID
- Limited number available
ADA recognized services animals (Guide Dogs and Mini-horses) are welcome at the Convention Center provided they are leashed or under similar control as appropriate. The owner must take full responsibility of their animal.
For planners who have accessibility requirements for their events, we have handicapped accessible equipment for staging and room sets, including a lift, a ramp, and a lectern.