ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (including, but not limited to):
- Set-up and tear down including: risers, chairs, tables, staging, dance floors, carpet squares, pipe and drape and other items as needed for events at facility.
- Execute accurate and timely completion of cleaning checklists and room sets.
- Handle folding chairs, stacking chairs, tables of various shapes and sizes, drapery and skirting.
- Responsible for safe use of various supplies including variety of cleaning chemicals, mops, brooms, shovels and scrapers.
- Operate an assortment of equipment including: buffers/burnishers, rider sweepers/scrubbers, walk behind scrubbers, blowers, vacuums, snow removal equipment and others as needed.
- Adequately perform post-event cleanup and trash removal.
- Perform light maintenance tasks as assigned.
- May occasionally work with heavy equipment or power tools.
- Report to supervisors any defective equipment, facility damage, incorrect/improper set-up and areas of the facility requiring cleaning, in a timely manner.
- Provide excellent customer service assistance to internal and external clients.
NON ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND SPECIAL SKILLS:
- Ability to follow applicable safety rules and procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Work effectively in a service oriented environment subject to frequently changing priorities.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in public facility highly preferred.
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedule including long hours, nights, weekends and holidays.
This job description is subject to change.