Exterior Maintenance/Groundskeeper | Part-time
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (including, but not limited to):
- Confer daily with Operations Manager/Maintenance Manager to review and receive assignments.
- Daily exterior custodial duties include cleaning of exterior grounds and public spaces.
- Must have the ability to operate from a routine checklist.
- Must have the ability to follow basic instruction and direction.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on events, including early mornings, nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Ability to perform general labor including detail cleaning, trash removal, exterior maintenance, painting, snow removal, etc.
- Must be able to operate an assortment of equipment including blowers, vacuums, snow removal equipment and others as needed.
- Be a key player in keeping facilities clean & beautiful by regularly checking exterior public spaces.
- Note and report any building components in need of repair.
- Carry a radio to communicate needs of events with other personnel.
- Assist other department personnel as deemed necessary.
- Responsible for safe use of various supplies including a variety of cleaning chemicals, mops, brooms, shovels and scrapers.
- Adequately perform post-event cleanup and trash removal.
- Perform light maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Provide excellent customer service assistance to internal and external clients.