ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (including, but not limited to):
- Clean, cut or peel various foods to prepare for cooking or serving.
- Prepare foods according to banquet orders.
- Preparation and set up of hot and cold plates as directed.
- Arrange food on serving dishes.
- Maintain and clean all equipment used in food preparation, serving and storing.
- Provide excellent customer service assistance to internal and external clients.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends, extended (long) work days and extended number of days.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED.
- Maintain certification in a state recognized food handler’s program.