ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (including, but not limited to):
- Clean, cut or peel various foods to prepare for cooking or serving.
- Prepare foods according to banquet orders.
- Preparation and set up of hot and cold plates as directed.
- Arrange food on serving dishes.
- Maintain and clean all equipment used in food preparation, serving and storing.
- Some concessions shifts may be required
- Provide excellent customer service assistance to internal and external clients.
NON ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work closely with staff and deal occasionally with customers.
- Must be sure that all details of the job are performed and their work is accurate.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends, extended (long) work days and extended number of days.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Maintain certification in a state recognized food handler’s program.
This job description is subject to change. EOE.DFWP