ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (including, but not limited to):
- Set up, organize, maintain and clos bar area, making sure that it is clean and stocked.
- Prepare drinks as requested, following prescribed procedures and portion control policies.
- Responsible for following accurate cash-handling procedures.
- Responsible for accurate and comply opening and closing of inventories, deliveries, transfers, requisitions and spoilage. Accountable for noting any discrepancies and immediately reporting those discrepancies to the Food & Beverage Manager.
- Responsible for all cash, inventory, and assets (equipment, keys, smallwares, tools and supplies) in your stand.
- Maintain cleanliness of operation.
- Provide excellent customer service assistance to internal and external clients.
NON ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be accurate with inventory procedures.
- Familiar with cash register and cash handling procedures.
- Must know alcoholic drink recipes, brand names and portion control.
- Certified in responsible alcohol beverage service.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently, with little direction.
- Ability to make sound decisions which demonstrate good judgment.
- Work with all staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to function well in a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
- Must be constantly aware of changing events, such as staff or supply shortages.
- Must have the ability to work a variable work schedule (including evenings, weekends and holidays, as required), depending upon event and business requirements.
- Certified in state recognized responsible alcoholic beverage service.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years old.
- Graduation from high school or GED.
- Experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Experience in public facility highly preferred.
This job description is subject to change.