- Prepare, refill and serve beverages and wine for customers.
- Set up of tables according to meal period and specified standards.
- Remove dishes and glasses from table and take them to the kitchen or breakdown station.
- Set up and break down buffet and break stations, as needed.
- Remove and replace table linens and service settings, as required.
- Clean and arrange work stations, chairs, and table pieces.
- Refill salt, pepper, sugar, cream, and condiment containers.
- Give menu descriptions to customers and answer questions regarding preparation.
- Relay special orders to the event manager, banquet captain chef or kitchen.
- Serve meals to customers or direct customers to buffets.
- Observe customers to find out if anything else is needed.
- Provide excellent customer service assistance to internal and external clients.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Food Service experience preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED. Equivalent experience may be substituted.
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends, extended (long) work days and extended number of days.
This job description is subject to change.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.